SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Illinois MPJE Remedial Education Question!

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Licensure and Exams' started by Egethepege, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Egethepege

Egethepege

Oct 11, 2017
    Good evening all!

I have a question regarding remedial education for the Illinois MPJE. I have to do remedial education after three exam failure in my state of Illinois; 1 NAPLEX, 2 MPJE. Now I was able to pass the NAPLEX on my second attempt, but law has been a tricky one for me. I've gotten 73/74 on the attempts and after getting my results back in the end of November I have been waiting for the information packet IDFPR said they would send me since when I called (horrible office to deal with, the individual I spoke to knew absolutely nothing about the packet itself or anything else other than for me to expect it after the holidays). After having waited for the holidays to end I finally got fed up waiting on the state and gave them a call to which they told me that I need to get remedial education with a pharmacist in Illinois on the subject by working with this pharmacist to create an outline of how I'll study and approach the subjects I struggled in.

Here's where I need some help:
    Illinois MPJE results tell you nothing and are not helpful at all indicating where you struggled and where you can improve upon in the future. I have no idea where to start on an outline with a pharmacist (of whom I need to find one to work with) on the entirety of Illinois Law. Does anyone have any previous experience with remedial education in Illinois and remedial work for the MPJE overall?

Thank you in advanced!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. asdfg12

asdfg12

Jan 23, 2018
    Email Dr. Rickert

cocofr likes this.
  4. Egethepege

Egethepege

Oct 11, 2017
    Yeah I and another person have been doing that and no response. I'm debating just calling his law office but I feel that it might be overkill. Too aggressive or right action to take?

cocofr likes this.
  5. asdfg12

asdfg12

Jan 23, 2018
    He is really bad at responding. sorry

cocofr likes this.
  6. kakawkaw

kakawkaw 5+ Year Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Well for some reason he did respond to my inquiry within 3 days. Just sayin’.

7. asdfg12

asdfg12

Jan 23, 2018
    did you ask him about remedial education or something else? I responded to him a day after he emailed me to let him know I was interested (at the beginning of January) and I haven't heard from him since

8. kakawkaw

kakawkaw 5+ Year Member

Apr 23, 2012
    I asked about something else. Maybe you could do a follow up email.

asdfg12 likes this.