I'm cracking up!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

karlin009

5 more minutes..
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been studying so hard...I want to start screaming!!!
Yesterday I said three words...Hello, green tea latte, and goodnight!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I feel ya, thats how my day is going thus far. Ive been getting so pissed. Ive been finding it so hard to concentrate recently. I just bombed a verbal test, so im headed to walmart because i need more vitamins. All this studying, lack of doing anything else, not eating correctly is starting to take a toll. Its good that you let our ur frustration on here because a few minutes ago after I bombed kaplan fl4 verbal i hit the door and now its taking me forever to type this...damn i shouldnt have done that.

karlin009 said:

Hmm..maybe you should take a day off from studying. Don't want to burn yourself out! :) You'll probably feel guilty about not studying, but rest assured, it will make up for itself when the next day, you can concentrate better and be less frustrated/stressed.

karlin009 said:

:(

Members don't see this ad :)
karlin009 said:

Hmm..maybe you should take a day off from studying. Don't want to burn yourself out! :) You'll probably feel guilty about not studying, but rest assured, it will make up for itself when the next day, you can concentrate better and be less frustrated/stressed.

karlin009 said:

Yeah you really are studying too hard...cause that's really 5 words, not 3. :p

try f***ing up on an AAMC verbal then you'll know why i'm depressed. i'm gonna murda someone....hate aamc

daysleeprx said:
Yeah you really are studying too hard...cause that's really 5 words, not 3. :p

HAHA very funny...

I'm taking half the day off.

sweetstuff25 said:
try f***ing up on an AAMC verbal then you'll know why i'm depressed. i'm gonna murda someone....hate aamc

hey, i was wondering if you knew if the red river location was any good for test taking? i got screwed out of my 2 selections. at least i don't have to go to brandon.

sweetstuff25 said:

If i study my ass off these next 3 weeks and just forget about verbal maybe i can get a 13 in both PS and BS and just get a 4 in verbal and be happy... Damn ok i just had my lunch break now i have to take the BS section of FL4. Sorry OP that i just let out my frustrations on your thread but then again this is a thread about mcat frustrations.

Wow, your study schedules all sound crazy.

I don't care how introverted you are, everyone needs a certain amount of human contact every day. You need to balance your long hours at the library with conversations/meals with your friends and family. Take some time out of each week to go to the beach, water park, cinema, whatever you usually do for fun. You will find yourself recharged and discover that the process of studying becomes much, much easier.

Also try to get a minimum amount of physical activity (and some sunlight) each day. I try to walk 5 times a week, hit the gym 2-3, and run 1-2. You will find it sooo much easier to sit still and concentrate. I really can't stress enough how important it is to spend a minimum amount of time socializing and exercising to maintain sanity and perform at your best academically.

If you're really stressed, plan a day off in the near future (after you've completed your assignments and work) to do something completely unproductive. Load up the ice chest, pick up friends, drive to the nearest body of water, rent a boat, and go out for some half-drunk water skiing. You'll be amazed at how much acting like a normal 18-24 year old, even for just 1 day per month, can lift your spirits and help you cope with the drudgery of daily life.

perfectmoment said:
hey, i was wondering if you knew if the red river location was any good for test taking? i got screwed out of my 2 selections. at least i don't have to go to brandon.

i've had a few ppl take their test in redriver. they had nothing bad to say bout it. i'm writing in uofm though.

gotgame83 said:
If i study my ass off these next 3 weeks and just forget about verbal maybe i can get a 13 in both PS and BS and just get a 4 in verbal and be happy... Damn ok i just had my lunch break now i have to take the BS section of FL4. Sorry OP that i just let out my frustrations on your thread but then again this is a thread about mcat frustrations.

damn your're lucky, i can't apply to med if i get below 7 in verbal. :(

sweetstuff25 said:
damn your're lucky, i can't apply to med if i get below 7 in verbal. :(

haha i was kind of kidding. Im not going to get a 13 on both PS and BS. I sure am hoping to get atleast a 9 on verbal though, that would make my year.

I would love to get a 9 on verbal. Three weeks starting Saturday we must keep going!!
There is still enough time for improvement.

I just had my 6 hour break and will listen to my "Tune into your Brain" Focus.. Mozart CD ...back to the books..

3 more weeks. I cant wait until this is all over with, this semester is going to feel a lot easier. A lil microbiology ha no probs, whats 5 hours studying when u spent 500 studying during the summer.