i'm excited if i get into med school b/c...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

planetsars

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'll be able to continue what i love and actually get some applicable knowledge.

also, nothing personal but...i can't stand most premeds. i don't know...so many are weird, annoying and especially whiny. most of my friends have nothing to do with premed or science actually haha. fortunately, most of the annoying ones don't make it. it tends to be the down-to-earth ones who actually get into med school!

i'm also hoping there's some cute girls...the premeds at my small school need some work haha :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

i'll be able to continue what i love and actually get some applicable knowledge.

also, nothing personal but...i can't stand most premeds. i don't know...so many are weird, annoying and especially whiny. most of my friends have nothing to do with premed or science actually haha. fortunately, most of the annoying ones don't make it. it tends to be the down-to-earth ones who actually get into med school!

i'm also hoping there's some cute girls...the premeds at my small school need some work haha :thumbdown:

You wouldn't happen to be one of those annoying and especially whiny pre-meds would you?

Yes, a lot of the tools are weeded out. But never fear my friend, the one's they do let in are 10x worse than the undergrad ones (afterall, they've duped the system to get in).

Members don't see this ad :)
im excited if i get into medical school bc I wont have to apply again.

Yes, a lot of the tools are weeded out. But never fear my friend, the one's they do let in are 10x worse than the undergrad ones (afterall, they've duped the system to get in).

what? did you misphrase something? the ones who make it are worse than the undergrad ones?? :scared:

You wouldn't happen to be one of those annoying and especially whiny pre-meds would you?

yep. that's why i said most of my friends have nothing to do with premed b/c i can't stand most of them. :scared:

there are definitely chill, laid back ones out there. when you meet them, usually your first common ground is you both dislike the majority of the premeds haha

My school is so small that after a year, I have still yet to run into another pre-med student. They're usually nursing students or environmental biology majors that don't want to go into medicine.

My school is so small that after a year, I have still yet to run into another pre-med student. They're usually nursing students or environmental biology majors that don't want to go into medicine.

That must be the smallest school ever. I went to a community college and met plenty of people who were "pre-med"

People are what you make of them. You sound like you are projecting your inner gunnerism on someone else.

yep. that's why i said most of my friends have nothing to do with premed b/c i can't stand most of them. :scared:

there are definitely chill, laid back ones out there. when you meet them, usually your first common ground is you both dislike the majority of the premeds haha

so wait, are you saying you're one of those annoying and whiny pre-meds? it would seem that you're being kinda hypocritical if you are.

anyways, i agree with your sentiments though. a lot of pre-meds i know are very intelligent but have no clue with what is going on in the world outside their books. but if adcoms feel they will become competent docs, then they know better than us premeds can speculate.

that's why it's nice to goto a large public university rather than the smaller or private ones. Plenty of hot premeds here, and so far I've only met about ~10 "gunners", out of the few hundred premeds on campus