I'm in, UCSF, I can't believe it!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Keith

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kathy from UCSF left a message on my anwering machine congratulating me on my acceptance and inviting me to the 2nd look weekend next weekend. DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!!!!! I walked through the halls of the med school 3 years ago and knew it was where I wanted to be. It seemed like a pipe dream back then but it has become reality. I'm in shock. To top it off, this acceptance came just 2 days after my acceptance to UCSD. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I interviewed on 3-26. I'M SO HAPPY.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! i hope that california treats you well!!!

Keith,

Congrats!!! :clap: :clap: UCSF is an awesome school! AND SF rocks!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! This is a very happy day! :clap: :clap: :clap: Say hi to Lady in Red for me! :wink:

Wow! Getting into UCSF is awesome!!! Seems like today was a very lucky day for quite a few SDNers.

Wow, congrats!!!!! :)

Congratulations :)

wooooooohooooooooooo

that was my number one choice!!!! good job keith

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!! :clap: :D :clap: :D

Wow, Congratulations!! :clap: :clap: You must have been great to get accepted to both UCSD and UCSF!!! P.S. -Now you can do me a favor by withdrawing from UCSD so I can get in! :D

Congrats!

Like I asked on the other thread, did u get an envelope this Saturday aside from the call yesterday?

I'm wondering when they mailed out the batch.

I would like to add my congrats to the bunch too :) :clap:

Keith,
if your were a woman on sdn you'd have over 200 replies congradulating you...right, fox?

Bro, hats off to you.
I'll see you in residency

Congratulations, Keith!! If you have any questions about UCSF, feel free to email, etc. Hope to see you visit at the second look weekend!!

thanks for the congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmejia1- i responded to your question on the other post. i would have done so sooner, however, i left for a camping trip just minutes after my acceptance post.