China and Eastern Asia i'm new here

Started by afropinay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

afropinay

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys.. i'm currently in philippines taking up med tech as my pre med course.. i'm half nigerian half filipina.. got to te philippines last aug...i'm in bicol now in AMEC..... dunno if there are any AMEC students in here..... and hope i have fun here...
 
hmm.. my bf graduated from AMEC (BS Physical Therapy) years ago. he's now working in UK.

niweys, good luck!
 
Hey afro,

Although I'm not a filipina, nor do I go to school in the philippines, I just wanna say hi and hit us with any questions that you feel is relevant to medicine. We'd be glad to help. 🙂

welcome and enjoy ur stay here and in the philippines. 😛

Jerry