I'm not late already am I?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hi,

I am applying to both MD and DO schools and know that AACOMAS had their application out May 1st but I didn't think we could submit it until June. I know its extremely important to apply early to DO schools but since I didn't get my semester grades until last week I didn't request my transcript until yesterday. If my transcripts get there by late next week, I should still be early in the cycle right? :confused:

Also, most of my LORs are in but there are a couple that will be in by mid-late June. Is that timing okay as for secondaries (assuming I get them :oops:)?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am applying to both MD and DO schools and know that AACOMAS had their application out May 1st but I didn't think we could submit it until June. I know its extremely important to apply early to DO schools but since I didn't get my semester grades until last week I didn't request my transcript until yesterday. If my transcripts get there by late next week, I should still be early in the cycle right? :confused:

Also, most of my LORs are in but there are a couple that will be in by mid-late June. Is that timing okay as for secondaries (assuming I get them :oops:)?

Thank you!
You'll be fine. Applying in June is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly early in the DO cycle. With your stats, I say you'll get in at least a DO school. Of course, you'll have to get pass the interview. Good luck.

Hi,

Thank you!

Yes, still very early, plus you have a great GPA and MCAT, so you'll be fine. Are you seriously 19 though?

Members don't see this ad :)
You're FIIINNE. And your stats area really good!:thumbup:

Yes, still very early, plus you have a great GPA and MCAT, so you'll be fine. Are you seriously 19 though?

Hmmm... so started college at 15/16? I guess it's possible. I have a cousin who's getting ready to graduate 2 years early- with her older brother (he's not really loving that)! She's in all honors classes and still gets straight A's. She'll only be 15 at graduation and wants to go to law school.

You guys are all so much more patient than I am. A response popped into my head but I refrained from posting it.

You guys are all so much more patient than I am. A response popped into my head but I refrained from posting it.

I do that alot where I type out a long witty remark, then I look back and delete the whole thing because it would be too snarky. It's like that voice in my head that I can silence in person but tends to come out alot on the web where I don't really have to deal with the ramifications.

I do that alot where I type out a long witty remark, then I look back and delete the whole thing because it would be too snarky. It's like that voice in my head that I can silence in person but tends to come out alot on the web where I don't really have to deal with the ramifications.

Now, now ladies
nope.gif
:D

Hey, 19, terrific. You might just decrease a DO school's average age.