immediate PS help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sux2bu09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone had the time to look over my PS. I have to have it submitted by end of tomorrow (15th). ANY HELP is reallllly reallly appreciated. even a quick read through would be nice. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I was wondering if anyone had the time to look over my PS. I have to have it submitted by end of tomorrow (15th). ANY HELP is reallllly reallly appreciated. even a quick read through would be nice. thanks.

sure, I'd be willing to review it for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too. PM me (copy/paste it). I try to give grammatical, structural, and content feedback.

Good luck.

I have OP's essay copied and saved in word lol

so i'm guessing you guys arent going to help

OP, I looked it over and made changes, I'll look it over some more and post the rapidshare link here after the celtics game

GO CELTICS

:luck: x17

Pierce and Allen for co-MVP

heh I'm a spurs fan, I'm rooting for celtics out of my disgust at bryant's arrogance. Allen is also pretty good at shooting again heh.

And OP, just a little FYI, I don't have your PS and I was kidding the whole time...

lol i know....and celtics are lame

kobe fouled pierce on that turnever and refs didn't call. Go figure. And the fifth on garnet followed by fifth on allen in a span of 3 seconds, hmmmm

sooo the refs blew game 2 for the lakers...remember the free throw disparity there this was just a little pay back

game 4 lakers-spurs, nuff said

and free throw disparity was paid back in game 3

Sorry...but I wouild not trust anyone on this board I do not know. Don't be naive and think people are not searching these threads with malicious intent.

You have already sent out your PS to strangers in this thread. However, I would be mindful (from now on) of the fact that you can't simply trust everyone who says they are willing to read your PS.

Best of luck to you

Sorry...but I wouild not trust anyone on this board I do not know. Don't be naive and think people are not searching these threads with malicious intent.

You have already sent out your PS to strangers in this thread. However, I would be mindful (from now on) of the fact that you can't simply trust everyone who says they are willing to read your PS.

Best of luck to you

yea i know i always had that in the back of my mind, its tough decision if i need help....ive submitted my ps now but hopefully it worked out. thanks for the advice though.