Immunization

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snowman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, everyone

ready for the school start? i can't wait, however, i'd better have my vacation before another crazy four years.

UCLA did not sent me any vaccination requirement, but UCSF asked for TB test, Hepatitis B, Varicella, Measles, Mumps and Rubella before school start.

Does other school have the same requirement? What else do we do except physical exam and tooth collection? :confused: :confused: I just want to go for my vacation…

Enjoy these few months :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

where are you headed snowman?

does anyone know what columbia requires, i know i know they sent us the stuff already but it seems like they only want MMR (am i correct? sorry I have 3 midterms this week...and didn't get a chance to read it well)

hey Stargirl,

when did they send you that stuff? I haven't received anything about it!

Also, did you receive anything about the deposit being due? I haven't yet, so I don't know what to do if it comes late... does that mean that I lose my spot?

Bucky

Members don't see this ad :)
i think that though they might not require the immunization now...you should get them before you start the clinic...(i know i had to get a hep b series just for volunteering at the UCLA dental school)...i think most states require these immunizations b/c as dentists we come in contact w/blood with almost every procedure...better to be safe than sorry...=oP

Bucky!
they sent it to me about two weeks ago at least! cause they sent it home and my bro fwded it to me... and I've had them for a while now!! You should call the school tomorrow first thing! I'll be so sad if you miss the deposit! :(
the 2nd deposit must be post marked by May 1st!!! don't forget!!!!!

Star

hey stargirl,

good thing it has to be postmarked by may 1st, and not due by may 1st. looks like i'll have it in!

Bucky