Immunology in Dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

michaelcimba

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just curious if anyone knows if immunology is a course that has to be taken in dental school and if I should take it in undergrad.

To be honest, my plan was to have a relaxing spring term for once in my life (have had 18 credits almost every semester) and enjoy my spring. However, if immunology is a course I should have a good background in going into dental school and puts me ahead, then I am tempted to take it.
 
I would chill spring quarter. taking immunology in spring might make it a little easier in dental school... but bottom line is dental school will be one of the hardest 4 years of your life no matter what.