Immunology online summer course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Joey cheung

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to retake the immunology class this summer. I live in Vermont and does anyone know any online immunology course in the summer? ​
​
I am thinking of UCBerkeley online Extension class. Do anyone have the course syllabus because my university needs to determine if the course is transferable.​
​
For those who took the UCBerkeley online immunology, any advice to be successful in the class? How was the assignments and final exam? ​
 
Have you looked at other schools and their online courses? You'd be surprised at what community colleges offer sometimes, especially if youre searching all of them in the country. Cal might be on the pricier side of things, and might be more for out-of-state students (I think, for the summers). Sorry, just another suggestion.
 
I'm currently taking the course through UC Berkley. It is one set price for anyone who takes it, around $780. They don't really have a syllabus. The assignments are not the bad. There are 10 units and for each units there are 5-8 question you have to answer, as well as, a term paper and a proctored final. I'm sure if you contacted them they could give you the information you need.