Important Equation!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TTSD

Sexually Deprived
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If Girls = Time x Money

Time = Money

therefore Girls = (Money)^2

and if Money is the root of all Evil

then

Girls = (Sqrt[Evil])^2

therefore

Girls = Evil

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by commy-superman
lol, is that an MCAT equation???

Damn straight it is. It explains the mystery of the universe!

Members don't see this ad :)
It also explains why we fantasize about them so often

MCAT question:

Because Girls=Time x Money, one can conclude that a man needs both time and money to maximize his girls. If a new study showed that Girls consume time and money, which of the following conclusions about male/female relationships is true:

A: Picasso felt that he had to spend years learning to paint like a child.
B: Women are crazy.
C: Dating is an expensive, time consuming negative feedback system.
D: Soccer and whatnot.

TTSD u stupid boy..i opened this thread hoping for sheer enlightment instead i got the same old joke ive seen a thousand times..u dissapoint me ..and u were one of my fav nerds too

post me more (new)humour
AT ONCE!

ps:stop telling men girls are evil. we are wonderful beings - WONDERFUL! and dont u forget it!

Originally posted by DieselPetrolGrl
TTSD u stupid boy..i opened this thread hoping for sheer enlightment instead i got the same old joke ive seen a thousand times..u dissapoint me ..and u were one of my fav nerds too

post me more (new)humour
AT ONCE!

ps:stop telling men girls are evil. we are wonderful beings - WONDERFUL! and dont u forget it!

I'm sorry :( Wait, how do you know I'm not a girl? I could be a lesbian for all you know!! Alright alright, seriously though.. girls are wonderful. They're smart, clever, beautiful.. what more could we ask? Oh right, COOK AND CLEAN!! :love:

Okay, here's a joke..
---------------------------------------------------------

First-year students at Medical School were receiving their first anatomy class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet. The professor started the class by telling them, "In medicine, it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor, the first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the human body".

For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the corpse, withdrew it and stuck it in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing", he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead body and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the professor looked at the students and told them, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention".

The infamous TPR picasso psg. Third practice test, short reading, 11 questions, everyone did it, spent 20 min, almost everyone got more than half wrong and learned a great lesson about MCAT VR....... I think :confused:

Originally posted by thackl
The infamous TPR picasso psg. Third practice test, short reading, 11 questions, everyone did it, spent 20 min, almost everyone got more than half wrong and learned a great lesson about MCAT VR....... I think :confused:

And what was that? "Bend over?"

Originally posted by TTSD
And what was that? "Bend over?"

Something like that +pity+

Remember to bring your analog wristwatch and plenty of KY on the 16th.

Picasso was AAMC V. Ranks right up there with the li passage from AAMC III.

Originally posted by MeowMix
Picasso was AAMC V. Ranks right up there with the li passage from AAMC III.

That wasn't so bad.. Picasso really just sucked balled out of a garden hose.