Important Lesson For All Future Neurologists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neurologist

En garde
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This video was posted as a joke over in the Lounge forum, but please check it out . . . it actually contains a very practical lesson for all you future neuro docs.

For the love of God, if and when you all become real doctors, please tell your Parkinson's disease patients to STAY OFF ESCALATORS!!!!!!

Bradykinesia + postural instability + moving staircase = disaster

Old_Man_Escalator_Fail.gif
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure why it would be considered a joke ... it's a cruel one, if it was. I've never thought to give Parkinson's patients that advice before, but I certainly will now.