Impromptu WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also ggwp Nate!

It was an amazing effort tbh. But Clem+Me odd Villa duo was hard to adapt for wolves, and then Mama+me also hard to counter again .

And GGs overall, was really a fun game lol. I'd probably will start roleplaying more wowee

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I have a perfect votecount this game I think.

Roleplaying Goat

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How to have a perfect villa game:

Fakeclaim an anti villa shot made by another village just for the sake of it

???

Profit

• Haha
Also the other game I was playing that was "winding down", I finally died earlier today. I've been on a good streak of dying N1 or N2, and I lived to Night 6. Do not recommend!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I was fully expecting Dubz to die n1. But I am glad y'all didnt kill mom

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
The rojo was Zenge's idea, but this was my suggestion for what he should say: "Fake a seer check on me and shift things back to Nate. You're immune tonight so it doesn't matter if it looks bad."

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know why. You were too on the money to live.
I was also on both of you smh.

But I think V!Psv is similar to me as in that people will have paranoia on them because GOATed wolfgame.

Genny I think would be more likely to vote Psv maybe.

Ether way you granted PSV dream so thats nice

Reactions: 1 user
The rojo was Zenge's idea,

Predict Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Haha
First time I've been yeeted as scum.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
He didn't tell me when he was doing it though, so I was actually the last one to see it.
I honestly thought he was just waiting until I posted again since I have most reason to be triggered by such an event.

Admittedly, my ghosting was intentional too because I suck at thunderdoming Zenge.

• Care
Smh AM you were the confirmed villa and Ghosted the thread wtf. You had to hard carry the day. Lucky for us we had the mother/son duo Goating too

• Haha
  • Angry
I honestly thought he was just waiting until I posted again since I have most reason to be triggered by such an event.

Admittedly, my ghosting was intentional too because I suck at thunderdoming Zenge.
WHY WERE YOU BEING SO SPOOKY
"I care about your safety, dubz"
WHAT WAS THAT?!

• Haha
  • Care
Smh AM you were the confirmed villa and Ghosted the thread wtf. You had to hard carry the day. Lucky for us we had the mother/son duo Goating too
ZENGE CAN LITERALLY GET ME YEETED EVEN IF I CLAIM INNOCENT CHILD

• Care
  • Hmm
  • Haha
Rngesus too stronk for the mafia team, froze them in fear

• Haha