Impromptu WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That Dubz doesnt vote for packmates

Members don't see this ad.

Oh. I knew that was a Zenge thing, didn't know it was also a Dubz thing. Not that it matters in this case, since the rez is pretty clearing and Zenge didn't vote for either of us.

@WildZoo Why is Santy town?

Feel like I spent a lot of time yesterday nitpicking why he's not, so I want to see what your perspective has been.

Members don't see this ad :)
And Santy you should case me. I feel like you haven't really made a case all game, so let's see it.

If you're gonna win I want you to work for it.

@WildZoo Why is Santy town?

Feel like I spent a lot of time yesterday nitpicking why he's not, so I want to see what your perspective has been.
His early interactions with Zenge don't read w/w to me. They would have had to plan for Santy to come into the thread, do his shenanigans claiming the shot, and for Zenge to question him like he did. Like all of their d1 interactions would have had to be manufactured and they just don't read that way to me, nor is it really something I'm used to seeing Zenge do early on with his packmates (if he did this game, I'll tip my hat). I also don't see much cause for Santy to support Clem later in the day if the whole plan was to out the vig and get him yeeted. It helps that what he was saying around the time was exactly what I was thinking.

And then there's yesterday. They would have only needed to misyeet to win, even without knowing AM was going to be dead again, all they needed yesterday was to push you and then get a kill overnight. Easy. I was already voting for you early, PSV had been suspicious of you before she died, Santy could have pushed there harder and/or Zenge could have pushed you at all and there likely would have been enough momentum to get that yeet. Instead what yesterday looks like is you and Zenge trying to do exactly that to Santy, but meeting resistance because AM and I were unwilling to vote there.

I also think Zenge's rojo was fake and was basically him falling on his sword so he didn't have to bus you or clear Santy lol

The fact that all the dead villagers were suspicious of you helps too tbh. I think every single one had you in their POE? I don't have much of an ego when it comes to my reads, certainly not enough to basically try a hero shot in endgame. Sure we could all be wrong but I'd feel a hell of a lot worse if I turned on Santy and ended up being wrong than if I just stick with consensus.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh. I knew that was a Zenge thing, didn't know it was also a Dubz thing. Not that it matters in this case, since the rez is pretty clearing and Zenge didn't vote for either of us.
I'm not as hardcore as Zenge. I will vote a packmate if I feel I have to or if the pack as a whole thinks it's the best decision. He's somehow managed to never do it lol but generally I prefer not to and I'm not one to push packmates when there are other options available to me.

His early interactions with Zenge don't read w/w to me. They would have had to plan for Santy to come into the thread, do his shenanigans claiming the shot, and for Zenge to question him like he did. Like all of their d1 interactions would have had to be manufactured and they just don't read that way to me, nor is it really something I'm used to seeing Zenge do early on with his packmates (if he did this game, I'll tip my hat). I also don't see much cause for Santy to support Clem later in the day if the whole plan was to out the vig and get him yeeted. It helps that what he was saying around the time was exactly what I was thinking.

And then there's yesterday. They would have only needed to misyeet to win, even without knowing AM was going to be dead again, all they needed yesterday was to push you and then get a kill overnight. Easy. I was already voting for you early, PSV had been suspicious of you before she died, Santy could have pushed there harder and/or Zenge could have pushed you at all and there likely would have been enough momentum to get that yeet. Instead what yesterday looks like is you and Zenge trying to do exactly that to Santy, but meeting resistance because AM and I were unwilling to vote there.

I also think Zenge's rojo was fake and was basically him falling on his sword so he didn't have to bus you or clear Santy lol

The fact that all the dead villagers were suspicious of you helps too tbh. I think every single one had you in their POE? I don't have much of an ego when it comes to my reads, certainly not enough to basically try a hero shot in endgame. Sure we could all be wrong but I'd feel a hell of a lot worse if I turned on Santy and ended up being wrong than if I just stick with consensus.
My wagon yesterday was only ever you and Santy. My wagon on day one started off as just you and Santy. In both cases Santy sheeping you onto me benefited Zenge because he was also a wagon at the time. Moreso day one, since yesterday I think the expectation would be that Zenge would be top POE and they'd have to distance. I think I threw a wrench in the works by making it look like Santy might go over first, which wouldn't be the first time I've gotten locked onto the "wrong" wolf. Day one I don't think Santy wanted to push Clem because Zenge was already there. (I'll also point out, Zenge swatted down my Genny vote when it was me 2 / Clem 2 / Zenge 1. I think he was trying to paint it as bad and keep me viable there. He also didn't say anything about my Santy case that I recall, besides something generic about "not liking what Nate's doing".)

I agree that the "slip" was fake. I mean, AM and Genny both immediately called bullshirt on it. And I think Zenge would have known this. The only way that scheme would benefit me would be if it was a fake slip AND people believed it was real. I think it was fake and was meant to be taken as fake, and Santy was there ready for it. I don't know Zenge well, but I'm not sure the plan would be to fake a slip in such a way that his partner gets zero credit.

I'm used to being POE, that's fine. I just do my thing and let people find me.

I don't think Santy's going to case me because there's no benefit to him, it just gives me something to pick apart.

My wagon yesterday was only ever you and Santy. My wagon on day one started off as just you and Santy. In both cases Santy sheeping you onto me benefited Zenge because he was also a wagon at the time. Moreso day one, since yesterday I think the expectation would be that Zenge would be top POE and they'd have to distance. I think I threw a wrench in the works by making it look like Santy might go over first, which wouldn't be the first time I've gotten locked onto the "wrong" wolf. Day one I don't think Santy wanted to push Clem because Zenge was already there. (I'll also point out, Zenge swatted down my Genny vote when it was me 2 / Clem 2 / Zenge 1. I think he was trying to paint it as bad and keep me viable there. He also didn't say anything about my Santy case that I recall, besides something generic about "not liking what Nate's doing".)

I agree that the "slip" was fake. I mean, AM and Genny both immediately called bullshirt on it. And I think Zenge would have known this. The only way that scheme would benefit me would be if it was a fake slip AND people believed it was real. I think it was fake and was meant to be taken as fake, and Santy was there ready for it. I don't know Zenge well, but I'm not sure the plan would be to fake a slip in such a way that his partner gets zero credit.

I'm used to being POE, that's fine. I just do my thing and let people find me.
I'm very much stuck on Santy deciding to start the day on Zenge and then moving back there when I asked about it rather than pushing you more. Like I said, they only needed the one additional misyeet to win. Why give up before the day even started?

I just don't have anything to clear you on. I'll go look at the vote timing again though.

It sucks but it is factoring in a lot that I don't just want to arrive at endgame and do the opposite of what the rest of the village was leaning towards. Like I need to have really good reason to do that and I just...haven't found it.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I'm very much stuck on Santy deciding to start the day on Zenge and then moving back there when I asked about it rather than pushing you more. Like I said, they only needed the one additional misyeet to win. Why give up before the day even started?

I just don't have anything to clear you on. I'll go look at the vote timing again though.

It sucks but it is factoring in a lot that I don't just want to arrive at endgame and do the opposite of what the rest of the village was leaning towards. Like I need to have really good reason to do that and I just...haven't found it.
That was a while, though. He contingency voted Zenge, followed you onto me early in the day, and then it was almost 24 hours later that he moved back to Zenge when you asked him to. That's a lot of time to see which way people's POE is pointing and decide to bus.

Members don't see this ad :)
Imagine if I actually got pocketed by the most ostentatious, obnoxious, obvious pocketing ever.

I will retire to modding indefinitely I think.
He said I was high for thinking he always brings you to f3 over Genny 😂

• Haha
He said I was high for thinking he always brings you to f3 over Genny 😂
He literally said he would do it in dead chat after I talked about how much I HATE endgame so I mean, it's not a totally unreasonable thought to think he would do it.

• Care
The least he could do is write you another song smh

• Care
Oof okay I'm examining the "rojo" in context

Scenario 1: It was a real slip
Not much to say where other than in that case Santy is obviously the wolf.

Scenario 2: it's fake, and was meant to be taken as real and implicate Santy (meaning Nate is the partner)

Scenario 3: it's fake, and was meant to appear fake (meaning Santy is the partner)

So, timingwise, if we assume it was planned it's...interesting. The vote at the time was
Zenge (3) - Santy, AM, Dubz
Santy (2) - genny, Nate

Zenge is the only one not voting, he's been pushing Santy all day. He could vote there and tie it up, take his chances with the RNG or whatever KD had planned.

There is this exchange right before he posts
You are?

What happened to your read on me in D1?

I thought you were voting me as a form of bait LOL

omg how can i use you as bait if you're just going to come out and hard claim bait like that?

But the timing is so close I don't think that could have factored into the decision if it was fake. If it did though, that would throw a wrench in the plan of tying the vote with Santy.

So of course there's the argument here that this was planned as scenario 3, allowing Zenge to avoid bussing and getting his partner a bit of extra cred, if the post was interpreted the way they wanted.

But here's the thing. Zenge has rojo'd before, so not outside of the realm of possibility that it would happen again. Would he take the risk in doing it that way, after he and Santy had spent all day building up all that distancing, and risk people believing it was real and voting Santy anyway?

On the other other hand, he was one of Vis's partners in Bowling when she tried to fauxjo to implicate Lawpy, and it didn't work at all, so would he try that same tactic here?

Now that I've typed this all out I'm not sure it actually going to be helpful for me :laugh: probably disregard it as too tough of a knot to untangle.

I am procastinating. I think my content on Nate in D2 applies for today for a case on him .

I stated my reasons to trust mom .

Like, not feeling like putting busywork when the answer should be obvious.

If you have a doubt on something ping me I guess.

But reading Nate's D2 considering that he was also 'sussing' Zenge while only pushing for me is super telling

• Hmm
If I were a wolf I would be pushing you deeper into my pockets and not be so absent tbh and you know it mom

Well that seems like it would be unnecessary effort tbh
It would be But you said I as a wolf would keep you alive to mess with you and that stuff, it doesnt add up with the approach I have taken into this day

It would be But you said I as a wolf would keep you alive to mess with you and that stuff, it doesnt add up with the approach I have taken into this day
The fact that you know that is what I would expect means that you could subvert that expectation

The fact that you know that is what I would expect means that you could subvert that expectation
No.

Because the only reason to keep you alive would be to ride the moment and have fun messing with you.
If that wasnt my plan, then i go for the safer kill which is you and ve the villageriest between Nate/genny in f3 and just win

• Care
Oof okay I'm examining the "rojo" in context

Scenario 1: It was a real slip
Not much to say where other than in that case Santy is obviously the wolf.

Scenario 2: it's fake, and was meant to be taken as real and implicate Santy (meaning Nate is the partner)

Scenario 3: it's fake, and was meant to appear fake (meaning Santy is the partner)

So, timingwise, if we assume it was planned it's...interesting. The vote at the time was
Zenge (3) - Santy, AM, Dubz
Santy (2) - genny, Nate

Zenge is the only one not voting, he's been pushing Santy all day. He could vote there and tie it up, take his chances with the RNG or whatever KD had planned.

There is this exchange right before he posts

But the timing is so close I don't think that could have factored into the decision if it was fake. If it did though, that would throw a wrench in the plan of tying the vote with Santy.

So of course there's the argument here that this was planned as scenario 3, allowing Zenge to avoid bussing and getting his partner a bit of extra cred, if the post was interpreted the way they wanted.

But here's the thing. Zenge has rojo'd before, so not outside of the realm of possibility that it would happen again. Would he take the risk in doing it that way, after he and Santy had spent all day building up all that distancing, and risk people believing it was real and voting Santy anyway?

On the other other hand, he was one of Vis's partners in Bowling when she tried to fauxjo to implicate Lawpy, and it didn't work at all, so would he try that same tactic here?

Now that I've typed this all out I'm not sure it actually going to be helpful for me :laugh: probably disregard it as too tough of a knot to untangle.
Scenario 2: Did the rojo seem convincing to you? That scenario only works if he thought people would buy it, and multiple people saw through it immediately.

And overall: fake/real/whatever it's obvious who benefitted from it, since Santy's sus evaporated and I'm sitting here with two votes.

That was a while, though. He contingency voted Zenge, followed you onto me early in the day, and then it was almost 24 hours later that he moved back to Zenge when you asked him to. That's a lot of time to see which way people's POE is pointing and decide to bus.
Okay I did forget about that time gap. Still though, reading back through events during that timeframe, it's not like there was more of a push for Zenge from anyone other than Santy himself? So it's not like he sniffed the wind and it had changed and made your vote nonviable. If anything he shifted the tide toward Zenge himself?

Scenario 2: Did the rojo seem convincing to you? That scenario only works if he thought people would buy it, and multiple people saw through it immediately.

And overall: fake/real/whatever it's obvious who benefitted from it, since Santy's sus evaporated and I'm sitting here with two votes.
Well I mean
Santy's sus was already pretty minimal before that. Just you and genny, and genny had already agreed (I think she was agreeing) that her vote for Santy was bait.

• Hmm
In other news my plans fell through so I can cheer up by watching Midsommar :D

• Care
Day 3

[insert a song by @Santygrass here]

DubZ felt conflicted. Brought to the suffering of final 3: who would do that? Her self-proclaimed son or the vote tally spreadsheet wizard?

Did she even want the answer!!?

@NateTheLesser has been removed from gameplay. He was a vanilla wolf.

VILLAGE WINS 🎉🎉🎉

ROLL CREDITS!! Cue banger music! (Currently Music for a Sushi Restaurant is stuck in my head….and I low key find Harry rather annoying).

2 players alive.

Roster:

6. @Santygrass - vanillager
7. @WildZoo - vanillager

Dead:

3. @Clem J - vanillager
2. @potentialsheltervet - vanillager
8. @Zenge142 - vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - vanillager
12. @genny - vanillager
>. @NateTheLesser - vanilla wolf

Table of Contents

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE

MOM BE PROUD OF ME. PRAISE MEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Now y'all don't get too comfortable shooting me. It was simply a fluke!

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

This is the story of how Santygrass got back the love of her mother. He learned that claiming to have killed one villager was a bad idea, and i stead killed two wolves. At the end they were the last villagers alive, but they lobe each other. So they lived happily ever after .

The End

• Haha