IN grade appears to be an F?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meddesire

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
see page 42 of link below. it is my understanding if your notes this only as an incomplete on an official transcript, which may be different than what you see as student, AMCAS should not assign a grade. However may assign an IF temporary grade until course is completed. contact AMCAS to address

https://aamc-orange.global.ssl.fast...278-2edb3998a216/amcas_instruction_manual.pdf
It's not IF yet. In my school, we have 1 complete semester to resolve that IN grade. And my professor said he'll assign a grade once the school starts. So should I submit the academic change request? Do I need to provide them those information?
And how long will that request be processed?

call AMCAS and ask. it could error on their part.
I'm confused...Call them or send them the academic change request? What makes them different? Would it be faster?

Members don't see this ad :)
Call them and depending on what they say, reevaluate your approach. This is like communication 101.
Sorry but i don't understand...what is communication 101?
If that's an error on their part, will they change it right away? Cuz if so, it would be faster than submitting the academic change request...

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry but i don't understand...what is communication 101?
If that's an error on their part, will they change it right away? Cuz if so, it would be faster than submitting the academic change request...

They are not changing **** right away, they have thousands of applications to process.

This is communication 101:

1) I have a problem

2) I identify who can solve this problem

3) I contact that person ASAP (in person>call>email>letter/paper request)

4) I explain my problem to that person. They either a) solve it b) explain me more detail c) identify someone else I need to contact/ something else I need to do

5) Problem is either solved or repeat steps 2-4

You will notice that SDN is not solving your problem for you. We are not the right people to contact.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks guys! I submitted the academic change request yesterday and called them this early morning and they already changed the grade back very quickly :)