In-N-Out Opens in Dallas!!

Started by Its Z
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chill & laugh a little. Dallas is a city of diversity. The pharmacy I work at is diversed itself and we say these types of joke all the time and no one is offended. Feel free to make fun of me if you like 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chill & laugh a little. Dallas is a city of diversity. The pharmacy I work at is diversed itself and we say these types of joke all the time and no one is offended. Feel free to make fun of me if you like 😀

Eh, I don't have much dirt on koalas :laugh:
 
😱 I actually was about to remove my comment cuz I seriously thought about what you said and was afraid that I might piss some ppl off. 😀
 
In 'n Out invading Texas pretty much confirms that I will relocate there. I'd have a hard time leaving CA knowing I'd rarely have the pleasuring of eating In N Out...
 
They eat bamboo. Grass! Yuck!

Same thing :laugh:

Ok maybe not, but ...

Never mind. I was gonna say something, but people will start to make inappropriate jokes and then relate it to the original topic. I don't want this to get out of control just because of me :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Went to the one in Frisco, and was disappointed by how hyped up it was and how bland the fries were. Also, I saw people taking pics in front of the building and with the people that work there. I know it's new but it's not like a week from now you're going to be like "damn I missed my shot at an in-n-out pic!!!"
 
Went to the one in Frisco, and was disappointed by how hyped up it was and how bland the fries were. Also, I saw people taking pics in front of the building and with the people that work there. I know it's new but it's not like a week from now you're going to be like "damn I missed my shot at an in-n-out pic!!!"

Everyone knows you get animal fries at in n out. The regular fries are bland just like you said.

Also get the beet burger. It's not on the menu but they'll know what you want 😉
 
OMG you losers totally jacked my thread.

I'm so proud of you. I can't wait for the school to start back up so y'all can go back to school and stress yourself silly.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You better knock on wood.

2nd year is supposed to be pure hell at my school... so I was sort of joking, but I will say that first year was easier than undergrad. I guess I will be experiencing a stark contrast.

Unfortunately I probably thrive too much on stress... I guess I'm a stress junkie. 🙁

Not even funny as a joke. 👎
😉

I know, my b.

I should study with you then.

Well, we all should.

As long as we don't get distracted and end up staring.

And no, I would not be doing that. Because I'd be a serious student.

I'm not that great of a student. I'm sure I will have to change my study habits next year... especially in the Spring when we take Cardio :scared:. I do have a thing for CNS... I took a lot of the classes required for the Neuroscience/Psychobiology degree at my school.

I have to say that In N Out's fries were pretty damn bland. I was very disappointed. Going to go have some REAL food after rotation today :meanie:

So what exactly are the animal fries? Like what do they put on them to make them un-bland?