In need of CS date ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cruchot

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finally got my permit to schedule my CS exam. There are some people in the internet that claim they can get you any date in any center of your choice for a $100. Is that legit? Anybody would like to share his/her experience? more importantly, is that even legal?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt it's legit.

Honestly, just install a browser extension that refreshes the page and lets you know if anything has changed. Check4Change worked just fine a few years ago, no clue if that's still the choice of preference.

When the alarm goes off, go to the page and schedule. You'll get a seat within a few days of monitoring.

I finally got my permit to schedule my CS exam. There are some people in the internet that claim they can get you any date in any center of your choice for a $100. Is that legit? Anybody would like to share his/her experience? more importantly, is that even legal?

Thank you

... Dude, these people are probably the same African princes who want you to hold on to $500 million while they tie up some loose ends with the bank...

Reactions: 1 user
... Dude, these people are probably the same African princes who want you to hold on to $500 million while they tie up some loose ends with the bank...

It's easy money... You're missing out!