In need of practice test or book that has chemistry practice problems for PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sirius77

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a book or program, in fact anything that will give me lots of practice problems that I can work through. I have found some books like Schwan's guides, but most of the chemistry problems require a calculator. I am looking more specifically for practice problems similar to PCAT, that will give me exposure to the problems, as well as, work on my timing for the test.

Any suggestions, hints, ideas?

I am also looking for a good math review for the PCAT, particularly the calculus. As you can probably tell my weakest areas on the test are in math and chemistry.

So, if you could please recommend books or ways that you found rewarding to prepare and practice for the test related to the chemistry and Math (Calculus) sections it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Members don't see this ad.

Hello.

I have 22 folders of PCAT material as pdf files. Including 1 full length exam, 2 for each subject (except verbal which has 4). If interested please email direct with offer to [email protected] and I can send ASAP. Thank you and good luck!!

HOW DID U GET ALL THAT STUFF??????? DOES IT CONTAIN VIRUS OR SOMETHING