Including "future" shadowing in AMCAS primary app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Include it?


  • Total voters
    9
I would not create a new activity for shadowing you haven't done yet. However, in the description box where you are describing the shadowing you have done, I would write what exactly you intend to do after you have submitted you app
 
I would not create a new activity for shadowing you haven't done yet. However, in the description box where you are describing the shadowing you have done, I would write what exactly you intend to do after you have submitted you app
Yes if I do include it, I will put all my shadowing under one activity
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad