Indiana University Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Is IU only going to send more info about the requirements of the acceptance/ financial info after we accept the offer? Seems like their email says more info will be sent to us once we email confirming the offer
 
Is IU only going to send more info about the requirements of the acceptance/ financial info after we accept the offer? Seems like their email says more info will be sent to us once we email confirming the offer
Your first step will be securing your seat and paying the deposit. After that, IU will email out information in the spring with a various forms, background check, immunization information, financial aid information, etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just accepted and got off the waitlist this morning
What specific time did you receive your waitlist offer? I got waitlist email at 10:43 am converted to Indianapolis city time on Dec 16. I am a in-state student. I can estimate my chance or position on the waitlist base on your time of waitlist offer. Do you know your position on the waitlist? Do you have additional improvement on your application during waiting?
 
What specific time did you receive your waitlist offer? I got waitlist email at 10:43 am converted to Indianapolis city time on Dec 16. I am a in-state student. I can estimate my chance or position on the waitlist base on your time of waitlist offer. Do you know your position on the waitlist? Do you have additional improvement on your application during waiting?

I believe everyone who received a waitlist offer on December 16th received it via email. With that being said, I believe everyone received the same email simultaneously because i received the email at exactly 10:43am as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else in state on the waitlist panicking lol I know it’s still early but still 😭
I am waitlisted, but if accepted, I will be giving the spot to someone else! Plenty of time still; a lot of schools still haven't sent out all of their acceptances too! Most schools will be done interviewing by the end of this month! Did you interview anywhere else?
 
I am waitlisted, but if accepted, I will be giving the spot to someone else! Plenty of time still; a lot of schools still haven't sent out all of their acceptances too! Most schools will be done interviewing by the end of this month! Did you interview anywhere else?
I interviewed at MWU-IL and i’m on their waitlist as well :/ I know everything happens for a reason and I’m staying positive it’s just hard not to worry a little bit.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad