Informal Post-Bac Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

starseeker

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what classes to take during an informal post-bac. I have already taken all of the pre-reqs for med school as well as some upper level science classes such as Biochem, Microbiology, Med Micro, etc. My goal is to raise my BCBM GPA b/c it was low my first two years of undergrad. When I graduated it was a 3.1. Does anyone have any advice on what kind of classes to take? (I live in the NC area so finding a university that offers the classes shouldn't be an issue)
 
I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what classes to take during an informal post-bac. I have already taken all of the pre-reqs for med school as well as some upper level science classes such as Biochem, Microbiology, Med Micro, etc. My goal is to raise my BCBM GPA b/c it was low my first two years of undergrad. When I graduated it was a 3.1. Does anyone have any advice on what kind of classes to take? (I live in the NC area so finding a university that offers the classes shouldn't be an issue)

You ought to post in the 'Postbaccalaureate' forum, if you want some good advice -- plenty of people over there have been through this. Though I have a feeling the mods will move this thread anyway, so just sit tight...