Information about specific schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LetsGo352

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a single website or place where I can get information about specific medical school requirements regarding average MCAT and GPA stats? What I really want is to see what MCAT scores the Florida schools use (in terms of if they take an average of your MCATs, or the latest score, etc.)

Members don't see this ad.

The MSAR will tell the the median acceptee stats, and 10th-90th %tile for stats for each school.

this. get the MSAR. or just go to the library and look at what you need. that's what i need so i didn't have to pay for a book that has a new edition released every year (little resale value).

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre med advisor or what ever your school has should be able to help you. Mine has stacks of booklets and they have MSAR's you can look at or have if your applying this cycle.

So do you guys think the MSAR is worth the $25? I don't think a library near me carries it so I may just go ahead and get it. Hopefully there are other useful things in there.

It's cheaper at amazon.com: $18. And if you order something else for $7, the shipping is free. If you get it through AMCAS, you have to pay shipping on top of the $25.

It's absolutely worth it. But the pre-health advising office of any college will have it, though you may not be able to sign it out.