Inservice Score...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EM_Rebuilder

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, how did everyone do on their Inservice exam?

We have not got our actual scores yet; just a break down of class by class vs National Averages.

Members don't see this ad.

No word from my program yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry guys; should have replied back earlier...Our 'scores' were a joke..literally!

Our class got punked! I didnt post specifics about our grades as I did not want myself or my place to look like complete idiots. The 'class distribution' of MY class ALL failed 50s-60s; which listed us in the bottom 2% of all other in the country. Of course, the upper levels did WELL above averages...

Anyways, it was a big joke put on by some of the upper levels. They fabricated letters, graphs, scores. It was darn sure a good one..... the'll get it back :)

Just as an FYI for others, espically outside of EM. This is the exact reason why I LOVE Emergency Medicine. What other field would pull this off; even the chairmen and PD was involved. It made for a great laugh...

Last edited:
as a proud graduate of your program, I must say that is absolutely fantastic and that I am not at all surprised. awesome.