Interfolio and Pharmcas

Started by moonyda
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moonyda

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I tried researching this question over SDN but didn't find anything...

I have LORs in a letter service with Interfolio for a while now and I would like to send it to Pharmcas. My questions is: How do I go about doing this? since I know that Pharmcas wants a Evaluation form done apart from the LOR. For the evaluation form, do I input the letter of recs name in the reference? It seems kind of confusing for this process.

Has anybody else gone through this?
 
Hello,

When I did it, I requested Interfolio to send my letters then asked my writers to fill out the evaluation forms and mailed that out too.
PharmCAS will match them and file them accordingly.

I would say this is more hassle for the writers and I did not think PharmCAS will ask the writers to still complete the evaluation forms again when I pursued that route.

Hope this helps.