Interfolio Issue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wormofsecrets

Reaction score
Today I created new entries for 3 of my letters on AMCAS, I already had one created that was saved. I was an idiot and forgot to hit the resubmit button on my application so the three new entries were not saved. The problem is that I had already sent the four letters from interfolio to AMCAS since the transcript ID is generated instantly (3 to the new entries and 1 to the entry already created). After I realized my mistake I re-created the 3 new entries and resubmitted my interfolio letter to AMCAS with what I hope are new transcript IDs. I did not add the fourth entry since I thought it would go through as that transcript ID is already saved. My question is do I have anything to worry about?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think so. Worst case -- you'll have 3 unmatched duplicate letters floating around AMCAS, but you don't need them for anything, so what could you possibly have to worry about? If AMCAS happens to send you an email asking about it (unmatched letters with no corresponding entry), just explain the situation and tell them to feel free to destroy the duplicate letters.

thank you for your response. I agree I probably don't have anything to worry about this process just gets to me sometimes... thank you though!

Reactions: 1 user