Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Interfolio/Letter of Rec Electronic Sig Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by EazyE, Jul 31, 2006.

1. EazyE

EazyE Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I had all of my profs submit through interfolio and I encouraged them to upload their letter to I could get them asap. Anyways, I am now worried that my profs did not add an electronic signature and that medical schools will not accept them. My question is, does interfolio prompt the profs when they are uploading to add a signature or remind them to? I know I could just ask the profs myself but two are on vacation and the other I am not sure where he is so I figured it would be just as easy to ask here.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. EazyE

EazyE Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

anyone know?

4. EazyE

EazyE Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    guess not. I am just really worried bc i have sent a bunch of secondaries out and i havent been completed yet and i thought that might be why but i dunno maybe i am just impatient

5. CavalierMD

CavalierMD Secondary Stalker 4-Lyf!
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    When you create your first delivery on Interfolio... they "verify" all your documents to make sure everything is as it should be. If you've successfully delivered LORs, then you should be fine. You can always call schools to see what's holding your apps up :luck: :luck:

6. EazyE

EazyE Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

thanks. I appreciate it. I am going to wait a few more days and call at the end of the week