Interfolio/Letter of Rec Electronic Sig Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EazyE

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had all of my profs submit through interfolio and I encouraged them to upload their letter to I could get them asap. Anyways, I am now worried that my profs did not add an electronic signature and that medical schools will not accept them. My question is, does interfolio prompt the profs when they are uploading to add a signature or remind them to? I know I could just ask the profs myself but two are on vacation and the other I am not sure where he is so I figured it would be just as easy to ask here.

Members don't see this ad.

EazyE said:
I had all of my profs submit through interfolio and I encouraged them to upload their letter to I could get them asap. Anyways, I am now worried that my profs did not add an electronic signature and that medical schools will not accept them. My question is, does interfolio prompt the profs when they are uploading to add a signature or remind them to? I know I could just ask the profs myself but two are on vacation and the other I am not sure where he is so I figured it would be just as easy to ask here.

anyone know?

EazyE said:
anyone know?

guess not. I am just really worried bc i have sent a bunch of secondaries out and i havent been completed yet and i thought that might be why but i dunno maybe i am just impatient

Members don't see this ad :)
When you create your first delivery on Interfolio... they "verify" all your documents to make sure everything is as it should be. If you've successfully delivered LORs, then you should be fine. You can always call schools to see what's holding your apps up :luck: :luck:

CavalierMD said:
When you create your first delivery on Interfolio... they "verify" all your documents to make sure everything is as it should be. If you've successfully delivered LORs, then you should be fine. You can always call schools to see what's holding your apps up :luck: :luck:

thanks. I appreciate it. I am going to wait a few more days and call at the end of the week