Interfolio questions and rec. letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pappy846

MS-.8 KCUMB 2011
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all...I just received my first secondaries (Midwestern, VCOM) today and upon reading the directions...it said that they would only accept letters straight from the letter writers.

Now...a long time ago I created an interfolio account with my rec letters and all. Will the schools take them still? Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I called VCOM and they said that Interfolio was OK. So thats at least one school you don't have to worry about.

Members don't see this ad :)
pappy846 said:
Hello all...I just received my first secondaries (Midwestern, VCOM) today and upon reading the directions...it said that they would only accept letters straight from the letter writers.

Now...a long time ago I created an interfolio account with my rec letters and all. Will the schools take them still? Thanks!!!
I've seen others post that CCOM is fine with Interfolio.

I know some ask for official letter head! I think LECOM is one. I guess my interfolio is via my university so I dont know if they send all on university stationary??? b/c they are originaly uploaded as PDFs or .doc files.

Its also sad that AZCOM is only giving us 2 recs allowed: 1 from DO and 1 from science professor. they even say the first 2 recs to arrive will be the only ones accepted!

CCOMs doesnt explicitly limit to 2 recs as per their directions but does anyone know for sure???