pappy846

MS-.8 KCUMB 2011
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2006
Washington
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello all...I just received my first secondaries (Midwestern, VCOM) today and upon reading the directions...it said that they would only accept letters straight from the letter writers.

Now...a long time ago I created an interfolio account with my rec letters and all. Will the schools take them still? Thanks!!!

OceanPotion

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 29, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I called VCOM and they said that Interfolio was OK. So thats at least one school you don't have to worry about.

About the Ads

Beau Geste

yah mo b there
Bronze Donor
10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2005
Between Heaven and Hell, benching like crazy
Status
Resident [Any Field]
pappy846 said:
Hello all...I just received my first secondaries (Midwestern, VCOM) today and upon reading the directions...it said that they would only accept letters straight from the letter writers.

Now...a long time ago I created an interfolio account with my rec letters and all. Will the schools take them still? Thanks!!!
I've seen others post that CCOM is fine with Interfolio.

vmgopal

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I know some ask for official letter head! I think LECOM is one. I guess my interfolio is via my university so I dont know if they send all on university stationary??? b/c they are originaly uploaded as PDFs or .doc files.

Its also sad that AZCOM is only giving us 2 recs allowed: 1 from DO and 1 from science professor. they even say the first 2 recs to arrive will be the only ones accepted!

CCOMs doesnt explicitly limit to 2 recs as per their directions but does anyone know for sure???

About the Ads