Position Wanted Internal Medicine PGY-1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Origin

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am interested in a PGY-1 Internal Medicine position. I have done research and also a general surgery prelim year. My Step 1 score is 257 and Step 2 score is 230. I am currently studying for Step 3. I do sincerely hope to gain a position for the future.

Thank you
 
Hello,

I am interested in a PGY-1 Internal Medicine position. I have done research and also a general surgery prelim year. My Step 1 score is 257 and Step 2 score is 230. I am currently studying for Step 3. I do sincerely hope to gain a position for the future.

Thank you

Methodist Dallas has an opening.

Program Specialty: Internal Medicine
Start Date: July 1, 2017
Program Year: PGY-1 or PGY-2
Application Deadline: June 1, 2017
Institution: Methodist Hospitals of Dallas
Contact Name: Tiffany Johnson
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Address: 1441 N Beckley Avenue, 5th Floor/GME, Dallas, Texas 75203

Prerequisites: General application guidelines for all applicants include:

  • You must be 3 or fewer years out of medical school
  • Clinical experience preferred, but not required
  • No failed attempts on USMLE or COMLEX
  • USMLE I scores must be >210
  • USMLE II scores must be >215
  • You must be a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident, hold a green card or J1visa (supported not sponsored).