International Applicants-SMP

Started by ss2196
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ss2196

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have a question regarding my chances to get into medical school as an international student at an SMP. I have done all my schooling including my bachelors in the U.S and this past application cycle was not good to me at all--no interviews. I am considered an international student as I do not have my green card yet.

I got into Georgetown SMP for this coming year and I wanted to ask previous international students at various SMPs about their experience and if the SMP helped them to get into medical school. Please please let me know!