International Dental Student Conference 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tina_DMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELLO PPL!

I just want to know if a lot of you have heard about the IDSC 2007 and if you think you will register and why?

This year, Montreal will be the host of this big student event.

We are attending about 1100 students and more than 500 students have already give their positive response to this event. I know that some ppl from Buffalo and New Jersey have already registered and I hope that more inscriptions from USA and other canadian province will come!! It's gonna be great!

http://www.idsc2007.com

Members don't see this ad.

i'll be there and a lot of my class is going. It's gonna be so much fun. I don't even know how much of the conference we'll attend...we'll be ****faced and all :D

Actually, I hope it's gonna be in TO next year, cuz it's not that far from Mtl.

Are you staying 2 or 3 nights?

Don't forget the fashion show and bring your speedo cuz there`s a pool in tha hotel!

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually, I hope it's gonna be in TO next year, cuz it's not that far from Mtl.

Are you staying 2 or 3 nights?

Don't forget the fashion show and bring your speedo cuz there`s a pool in tha hotel!

i'm staying 3 nights. Most of us are, it's so worth it. I love montreal. i was born there! It's a great city, so much partying, wild nights. And the best part of it all, we get to network.

Hey smarty pants..haven't seen you in a while... :p
i'm staying 3 nights. Most of us are, it's so worth it. I love montreal. i was born there! It's a great city, so much partying, wild nights. And the best part of it all, we get to network.