• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar
Mar 8, 2010
I am contacting on behalf of my cousin here. He is a international pharmacist with 5 year of B-Pharm Degree. He further want to pursue his career in Pharmacy in US. In order to do that he has to take FPGCEE test. That test is however, only offered in US. How can he come here to take that test? Does he need to register for the test and then apply for visit visa? how does it work can anyone tell me that. I would appreciate the help.

Thank you
About the Ads