Interview 2008 cycle!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Umdnj

Members don't see this ad.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but Indiana is not on the East Coast...more like midwest. You must be West Coast?!? Good luck on all the interviews
I don't think he thought it was east coast, but rather that it would be easy to continue on to the east coast from IN.

I just got an invite to Marquette! I'll be there October 23rd.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats!

that makes it a total of 6 of my schools that are giving interviews that i haven't heard from yet :(

Marquette and Ohio State invites!! This is turning out to be a good day!

Got an interview for UAB, Baylor, Uconn, and Loma Linda.

Got a DVD in the mail today from Midwestern.

It followed three students from different areas of the Health Division throughout their day from home to campus life. I thought it was great to get an idea of what the campus is like and what I can expect an average day to be like, within reason.

We didn't get to follow a dental student around, ufortunately.

OMG OMG OMG UCSF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a big one...... :D :scared:

Just got an email inviting for an interview at NYU. I need to call up to find out when.

UNLV (Oct 18) and ASDOH (Oct 2). 3.3 GPA, 18 AA, and 25 PAT.

Check your mailboxes! Temple!

UNLV November 8
ASDOH October 16

Submitted both 7/30/07

Members don't see this ad :)
Marquette and Temple earlier this week!

NYU earlier this week. :)

UCSF via AADSAS. :D No mail yet. Hope it's not an error!

CASE :) i know hundreds of people have already heard from them, but it's my first!! :D

CASE :) i know hundreds of people have already heard from them, but it's my first!! :D

Glad to see a fellow Canadian is feeling the love!

I still haven't heard anything but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Do you mind me asking how you did on Carving?

So far...
UF (Oct. 3)
Penn (Oct. 12)
Temple (Oct. 19?)
UCSF (??)
Case (Jan. 2 wtf mate?)

:thumbup:

Just curious...has anyone heard anything from UNC or WVU?

UNC's next interview date is in October. I think they contacted us for the first round about 3-4 weeks prior to the interview.

Nothing from WVU yet except confirmation of a complete application.

Congrats! Did you find out from AADSAS site?
It's because I found out from AADSAS status page, and I don't know what to do next...Do I wait for them to send me an email or a letter?

UNC's next interview date is in October. I think they contacted us for the first round about 3-4 weeks prior to the interview.

Nothing from WVU yet except confirmation of a complete application.

ty sir.

So far...
UF (Oct. 3)
Penn (Oct. 12)
Temple (Oct. 19?)
UCSF (??)
Case (Jan. 2 wtf mate?)

:thumbup:

hey! I'll be @ penn w/ you on Oct 12th. WVU sent me a secondary application about a months ago. I sent it back and haven't heard anything since. They did cash my check, though.

hey! I'll be @ penn w/ you on Oct 12th. WVU sent me a secondary application about a months ago. I sent it back and haven't heard anything since. They did cash my check, though.

Excellent! I guess I'll see you there. Are you a fellow Pennsylvanian or out of stater?

I guess I should check in with WVU, I may have gotten some inaccurate info on when to send in the app. fee, etc. Thanks for the info.

Glad to see a fellow Canadian is feeling the love!

I still haven't heard anything but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Do you mind me asking how you did on Carving?

your stats look good.. i'm sure you will hear something soon!!
yeah i saw your posts on the other page about carving.... i broke a chunk of my soap off right at the start, i was devastated, but i still ended up with a 17.... hopefully they can look past your carving score since they don't consider it from US applicants... good luck! :thumbup:

Congrats! Did you find out from AADSAS site?
It's because I found out from AADSAS status page, and I don't know what to do next...Do I wait for them to send me an email or a letter?

yeah, my AADSAS was updated friday evening ... i think i've read on here before that they send you a letter in the mail after they update AADSAS, so you don't have to call them until you get that? (.... someone correct me if i'm wrong)

DDS2012, actually you should call now to schedule an interview date. I called them just a while ago, and it's already fully booked until end of Jan. :O
Anyways, yay to Canadians! :D

Feb 4th was the earliest date :(

Excellent! I guess I'll see you there. Are you a fellow Pennsylvanian or out of stater?

I guess I should check in with WVU, I may have gotten some inaccurate info on when to send in the app. fee, etc. Thanks for the info.

I'm actually from WV, so maybe that's why WVU already sent me the secondary. If they tell you if they should be sending out interview invites soon, let me know. I'm def. waiting to hear from them.

when is the earliest possible interview date?

I got Maryland for Oct 2nd and Temple Oct 5th

so happy! My first invitation from ASDOH

Got an email from Creighton today!!! :) Interview date is Oct. 29th... Heard from Nova a while back, interviewing Jan 17th. Anyone hearing from Tufts yet??

MUSC September 28th
UNLV November 1st

YAY!! :D

Do you know how many people Maryland interviews for each spot? In state?

UCSF! For real this time!!! :love: What a scare. That took nearly a year off my life. :laugh:

Loma Linda through AADSAS, and when I called yesterday, they said they had mailed something to me the day before. Can't believe I didn't get it today, considering I live right down the street.

Bump! Why has there been such an interview invite slow down???????

ASDOH finally. better late than never. Whew that broke an over a month long cold streak. I was getting scared

I was invited for an interview by BU yesterday

I was invited for an interview by BU yesterday

hey...how'd it go? They give you any statistics on how many they interview vs. accept or anything like that (specially pre-dec 1)???

hey...how'd it go? They give you any statistics on how many they interview vs. accept or anything like that (specially pre-dec 1)???

Sorry, maybe I should have made that more clear - I received the invitation yesterday, not that I interviewed yesterday. The interview is scheduled for January.