Interview at UACP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

humtum

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys

Is there anyone in here who applied to UACP..Appalachia College of Phamracy. I have an interivew there in January, Not sure about the date yet? It will be a great help if you guys and drop in any advice regarding the school and their interview process.

This is my time to impress them, beside considering all the advices on this website, Is there anything more should I do to make sure that I impress them totally...

Any reply will be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am a current student at UACP if you have any questions send me an email to [email protected]. It's a great program, but very intense.
Surely worth it though since you graduate a year early. They are very interested in voulunteer work as well as pharmacy work. They also want laid back personable students. Sense of humor is a plus. If you get in you will be in the brand new building that won't be ready until august. Its gonna be nice.

I would listen to lharms. The person knows what they are talking about. And I'm sure the person is a very good student.

BTW, hope it is warm down there in FL cause it is cold up were I am!!!!

If you REALLY want to impress the admissions committee, play up any volunteer work you have to the max. When I had my interview, they talked more about the fact I had been volunteering at the same place since I was 14 then they did about my grades or pharmacy experience.
Lharms is right, it's a VERY intensive program. I never studied during undergrad, but now find myself hitting the books pretty much every night, and all weekend long. Making A's is possible, but I find myself actually having to work to get them now. But graduating a year early will definitely pay off in the end!!! The school is wonderful though, and you will love the faculty.