Interview Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hedge0hog

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So long med school

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hmm...i don't think you did as bad as you think you did. That anecdote you shared seem fine to me. His question was vague so i'm sure he understands you were just commenting on the last interview...how can tell how you did anyways. Don't worry! And trust me, i agonize over everything, so you really shouldn't worry about this!

lol, yeah get some sleep. Isn't it nice when you write things down and they don't look so bad anymore?!

Members don't see this ad :)
hmm...i don't think you did as bad as you think you did. That anecdote you shared seem fine to me. His question was vague so i'm sure he understands you were just commenting on the last interview...how can tell how you did anyways. Don't worry! And trust me, i agonize over everything, so you really shouldn't worry about this!
I dont remember sharing any anecodtes in my post even before i edited. But I had way too many during the interview, at the most inopportune times. Anyway, thanks! I'll check back at the end of the month.

lol, yeah get some sleep. Isn't it nice when you write things down and they don't look so bad anymore?!
To me things look good only after I've gone somewhere to the point of no return and can no longer influence how things will turn out. Then I suddenly get a number of wishes. Probably the same way those killers on death row feel.