Interview Invitations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDP

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question for those of you that have started to receive interview requests from some of the dental schools. How long after you applied (or how long after AADSAS mailed you the confirmation copy of your AADSAS application) did it take for interview invites to arrive?

Members don't see this ad.

my AADSAS application was delivered electronically on the 7th of july and i had received confirmations from AADSAS that my application was finally sent out by phone on 13th of august and by mail 17th of august. individual schools had written and confirmed that my application was complete that same week and i had gotten invites for interviews the following week. ;)

mdp,

it took about 4 weeks for AADSAS to process my application, then another 1-2 wks. for schools to send me notices saying they had received the AADSAS materials...my letters of rec. just got sent out so I can't really say about interviews since my application isn't complete yet, although a couple of schools already granted me interviews based just on AADSAS info....hope this helps! :)