Interview Invites 2015!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah... 2/5, 2/6, 2/12, and 2/13

Haha i guess they were too busy to send us rejection emails T-T

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone heard from St. Joseph's Regional (NJ) or Montefiore (NY)?

St Joseph's regional sent out invites 3 weeks ago via phone call. Montefiore's was last week.

Do you know any news from St Luke's Roosevelt (NY) or/and Englewood (NJ)?

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know. Sorry, I didn't get to know anyone apply to St. Luke or Englewood.
St Joseph's regional sent out invites 3 weeks ago via phone call. Montefiore's was last week.

anything from Shenandoah-Amcare, or Avera McKennan?

I still have nothing from Parkland...

Anyone heard from Novant Forsyth or Carilion? The only two programs I haven't heard anything from.

Last edited:
anything from Shenandoah-Amcare, or Avera McKennan?

I still have nothing from Parkland...
Parkland did phone calls last week and are bringing people in for interviews on the week of the 16th. Don't know if they'll do another wave of invites prior to the last week before ranking

Did anyone hear from Novant Health Winston Salem am care??

Members don't see this ad :)
For those that have gone through this process in previous years, have some programs not replied at all?

Parkland did phone calls last week and are bringing people in for interviews on the week of the 16th. Don't know if they'll do another wave of invites prior to the last week before ranking

in that case...im just gonna email them and ask for an answer. i would hate to wait for a program for the rest of my life

For a presentation on primary care.. Do you guys think I can present a journal club on a recent drug?

FYI for those who haven't heard from programs and are checking this thread daily like myself. Just got a rejection letter from Kaiser Downey dated 1/29/15. Also got an email rejection from UCI medical center this morning. Hope those of you waiting for those programs got some better news than me!

Reactions: 1 users
Just wanted to bring some hope. I got 2 invites today, phone and email, so it's not over yet! Best of luck to everyone! By the way, anyone heard from NorthShore, IL?

Reactions: 1 users
Finally heard back rom VA Loma Linda last night. Also just heard from KP Riverside and UC Irvine. My friend has an interview invite from Palomar I think she received it a few weeks ago.

I just got rejection from Detroit Medical Center - Harper university hospital saying the people they asked for interview have confirmed. thank you @misterchen for your FYI.

Anyone heard anything from Harris Health?

Has anyone else not heard either way from vanderbilt?

Do you know any news from St Luke's Roosevelt (NY) or/and Englewood (NJ)?

St. Luke's had sent out interview invites a week ago. A friend of mine has an interview scheduled with them in 2 weeks.

Has anyone else not heard either way from Atlanta VAMC?

Anyone heard from Howard or Reston Hospital?

Only 2 that haven't responded yet

Harris Health in Houston has done interviews already I believe.

when will MUSC and UIC send me the courtesy rejection email...

Harris Health in Houston has done interviews already I believe.
thank you for letting me know! That's good to knwo! I would have appreciated a rejection letter! I love how we are taught be professional and act that way but that is not what we receive in return sometimes.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone heard from Howard or Reston Hospital?

Only 2 that haven't responded yet
I just interviewed with Reston. They may be doing another round of invites though. I know they also have interviews on the week of the 16th.

Just wanted to bring some hope. I got 2 invites today, phone and email, so it's not over yet! Best of luck to everyone! By the way, anyone heard from NorthShore, IL?

My student interviewed there a few weeks ago.

Has anyone else not heard either way from vanderbilt?

I just did a rotation there so I know they sent out their 20 invites a few weeks ago. Pretty sure they are getting to their rejection letters now.

Did anyone hear back from VA Phoenix and VA Southern NV for an onsite interview? Thanks.

Has anyone heard anything from Novant WS Am Care or Asheville VA?

Did you contact any of the programs or you just waited to hear back from there! I am getting really impatient especially ppl are done with interviews for some interviews

Did you contact any of the programs or you just waited to hear back from there! I am getting really impatient especially ppl are done with interviews for some interviews

I got emails back from 3 of them I actually contacted. I don't think they were gonna tell me unless I emailed...

How are interviews going so far?
Good luck to those just starting!

thank you for letting me know! That's good to knwo! I would have appreciated a rejection letter! I love how we are taught be professional and act that way but that is not what we receive in return sometimes.

Yeah I guess they're too busy for us or something, but UNC got 300 applications and they were able to send out rejection emails even though it was of the "Do Not Reply" type.

Sinai-DMC just sent the rejection letters!

I just got an invite to one of the cali VAs so it looks like some programs are still definitely sending out invites