Interview Invites This Week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Up to 7 II's now. Received one from ACOM, CUSOM and UNM (state MD) all yesterday!

Nice. Congrats!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

PCOM - Philly started sending out iis on Friday! I'll be there 9/20!

Members don't see this ad :)
PCOM - Philly started sending out iis on Friday! I'll be there 9/20!

Lucky you! I wish they would hurry up and send me something since I will be in Jersey! I definitely wouldn't mind paying PCOM a little visit ;)

I think PCOM might be the best mix of value and rotations, in my opinion. would like to visit and see what the feel is like.

I'll be sure to report back after my PCOM interview on Thursday! Doing a dry run of the drive today. :)

I'll be sure to report back after my PCOM interview on Thursday! Doing a dry run of the drive today. :)

I'll trade you a couple of my interview invites for one of your PCOMs :D

ii at Cincinnati (MD).

ii at Cincinnati (MD).

Congrats! Chances of you going to a MD program are pretty high. How was the DMU interview?

Good job to everyone who's recieved an interview! Everyone else, hold tight, your time is coming! :xf::xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
ii at Cincinnati (MD).

3q1g01.jpg

Congrats! Chances of you going to a MD program are pretty high. How was the DMU interview?

Good job to everyone who's recieved an interview! Everyone else, hold tight, your time is coming! :xf::xf:

Kinda rough. Lots of follow up questions

I try to post only the most appropriate responses of elevated quality.

Oh, I'm saving that for future use. Lol

And MedPR, granted, I never specified what kind of "it" I was referring to. And I know that I kind of phrased that comment in such a way so as to predispose one to assume it was of a fecal nature. In reality, I was alluding to that quintessential characteristic of humorous wit that I so admire in our friend, ModernAlchemist.
;)

And MedPR, granted, I never specified what kind of "it" I was referring to. And I know that I kind of phrased that comment in such a way so as to predispose one to assume it was of a fecal nature. In reality, I was alluding to that quintessential characteristic of humorous wit that I so admire in our friend, ModernAlchemist.
;)

Your winky face makes me feel special.

;)

That is high praise, my friend. I hold your remarks in the highest of regards.

Naw, that's just your post-acceptance high talking. Ha ha ha!

I suppose so. I can't believe it's only September. When I applied in 2010 my primary wasn't even submitted until December.

I suppose so. I can't believe it's only September. When I applied in 2010 my primary wasn't even submitted until December.

Timing makes quite the difference. Or so I've heard. I had never even dreamed that I could have an acceptance before September. It's crazy!

Timing makes quite the difference. Or so I've heard. I had never even dreamed that I could have an acceptance before September. It's crazy!

Same. It's a good feeling!

Same. It's a good feeling!

I was on SDN on my computer a minute ago and saw you have a blog. I checked it out pretty quick and I thought it was funny. The gifs! Ha ha
Are you writing that for family or just as a journal of your application experience?

I was on SDN on my computer a minute ago and saw you have a blog. I checked it out pretty quick and I thought it was funny. The gifs! Ha ha
Are you writing that for family or just as a journal of your application experience?

Just as a journal. There have been times where I tried to write about non-application related things, but it just didn't feel right.

Just as a journal. There have been times where I tried to write about non-application related things, but it just didn't feel right.

Kinda like how I was gonna comment on part of your blog, but then i realized I'd already commented on it here. Lol

Kinda like how I was gonna comment on part of your blog, but then i realized I'd already commented on it here. Lol

I'm always curious how many SDNers actually read my blog more than once. My girlfriend reads it everyday. :thumbup:

I'm always curious how many SDNers actually read my blog more than once. My girlfriend reads it everyday. :thumbup:

I confess I only read it a couple times. I noticed someone posted an entry from my blog in pre-allo and I was so stoked. It's nice when people validate your work. :D

On cloud 9 when I got my invite for an interview at ACOM on 9/10/2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely love everything about this school. Interviewing on 10/18/2012

Pray for me guys:)

On cloud 9 when I got my invite for an interview at ACOM on 9/10/2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely love everything about this school. Interviewing on 10/18/2012

Pray for me guys:)

Congrats! You got the interview. That means they're interested in you. Go rock that interview! Good luck!

Got #8 yesterday. Marian. When do you guys think enough is enough.... In terms of II's atleast? Its getting expensive.....

Got #8 yesterday. Marian. When do you guys think enough is enough.... In terms of II's atleast? Its getting expensive.....

They say if you have three interviews you're likely to get an acceptance. I don't know if I would have the guts to turn down interviews without an acceptance, personally.

When you get an acceptance.

They say if you have three interviews you're likely to get an acceptance. I don't know if I would have the guts to turn down interviews without an acceptance, personally.

Who says that?

Well, looks like I will keep scheduling them then. Hopefully i get accepted to dmu next week and wont have to worry about it anymore hahaha

Who says that?

I personally heard it from my pre-med committee. I'm not the only one who's been told that either. That number's been floating around since when the doctors I work with applied.

Well, looks like I will keep scheduling them then. Hopefully i get accepted to dmu next week and wont have to worry about it anymore hahaha

I know the feeling. Good luck!

I personally heard it from my pre-med committee. I'm not the only one who's been told that either. That number's been floating around since when the doctors I work with applied.

Well I hope you're all right :thumbup:

Yes, schedule each interview that comes along, but don't buy your travel for any but the ones you are SURE you wanna go to no matter what. Even if its more expensive to book the travel later, it's worth holding off. That way if you get an acceptance, you can easily withdraw your app from lower (in your opinion) schools and that's it. No travel to cancel!
Good luck, and congrats on getting so many II!

Yes, schedule each interview that comes along, but don't buy your travel for any but the ones you are SURE you wanna go to no matter what. Even if its more expensive to book the travel later, it's worth holding off. That way if you get an acceptance, you can easily withdraw your app from lower (in your opinion) schools and that's it. No travel to cancel!
Good luck, and congrats on getting so many II!

Will take that advice. Especially coming from the guy who got like 78 II's this cycle! Haha

Yes I did! Hopefully! It was less than two weeks from my interview day, I wasn't expecting any news until next Friday!

Yea I interviewed on 9/14 so maybe they will get to us earlier than next friday. I would be great to cancel all my other interviews....

Acceptance from DMU would make me the happiest person alive. Well TCOM is first but DMU is very close to choice number 1.

Edit: I don't know why I always get so excited considering I'm not even applying this cycle. I love rooting for people to get into good schools! woo

Got my 7th interview invite today (ACOM). Still in disbelief that schools like me enough to want to interview me especially since I remember making a thread titled something like "Should I apply this cycle or wait a year."