Interview Offer without LOR's?

Started by 90watt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

90watt

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just submitted my app's through AACPMAS! The DPM I shadowed sent my LOR's in the mail yesterday. However, 2 prof's writing me LOR's haven't done them yet, and I feel like they need at least 2 more weeks. Do all schools give out interview offers without receiving all of the LOR's? At least they'll have one DPM letter from me.

I'm gonna call up the schools on Monday, but I'd like a general idea of your experiences as well.
 
Just submitted my app's through AACPMAS! The DPM I shadowed sent my LOR's in the mail yesterday. However, 2 prof's writing me LOR's haven't done them yet, and I feel like they need at least 2 more weeks. Do all schools give out interview offers without receiving all of the LOR's? At least they'll have one DPM letter from me.

I'm gonna call up the schools on Monday, but I'd like a general idea of your experiences as well.

I got accepted without LOR's to one of the 5 schools I applied to. Others I sent 2 days before interview and they still accepted me. So think you will be ok 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NYCPM will interview you without LOR, but they will tell you that in order to review your application for acceptance/rejection they will wait until the letters are in
 
NYCPM will interview you without LOR, but they will tell you that in order to review your application for acceptance/rejection they will wait until the letters are in

I just called NYCPM and they said my app won't be reviewed until all my LOR's are in. 😕 Ughhh, I hope that really isn't true. Well, my prof's still haven't submitted them... UGGGHHHH I guess it's time to go bug them again!! 😡