Interview Prep Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stressedpredent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been reading all the helpful interview-related threads on here, but was wondering if there are any good YouTube videos out there on this. I remember seeing a similar thread that compiled links to adcom presentations a while ago. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

ADEA AADSAS is doing an "interview tips" webinar with 7 dental schools on August 15th.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 12.57.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 12.57.36 PM.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 95
Utilize SDN's interview feedback page for each school you will be interviewing at. A lot of my interview questions came straight from the feedback other students had written about. It also tells you what to expect for your entire interview day, how many interviewers you have, the format, etc. I wrote a list of the most common questions and then came up with natural responses (not memorized). It really helped.

For example, this is Harvard's. Scroll to "questions" and expand each sub-category.

https://schools.studentdoctor.net/school/hsdm/survey/28/harvard-school-of-dental-medicine/0?b=/schools/3/dental-school-rankings/0

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi OP lots of stuff on Youtube I really liked this one on MMI prep: and lots of others in the suggested playlist after this which I have seen mentioned in other threads as well. Bets of luck! :)

Utilize SDN's interview feedback page for each school you will be interviewing at. A lot of my interview questions came straight from the feedback other students had written about. It also tells you what to expect for your entire interview day, how many interviewers you have, the format, etc. I wrote a list of the most common questions and then came up with natural responses (not memorized). It really helped.

For example, this is Harvard's. Scroll to "questions" and expand each sub-category.

https://schools.studentdoctor.net/school/hsdm/survey/28/harvard-school-of-dental-medicine/0?b=/schools/3/dental-school-rankings/0
Thanks for the link :)