Interview prep

Started by gellybean
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gellybean

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to start preparing for my interviews asap. Does anyone know of any websites that talk about
issues facing the field of medicine...e.g. HMO's, medicare reform. I need to read up and brush up on these kinds of topics. Any advice? Thanks!
 
Try doing a search on askjeeves.com - The links had a lot of relevant material. I tried "What is an HMO?" and went from there.
 
Hey gellybean,

<a href="http://www.publicagenda.org" target="_blank">www.publicagenda.org</a> is a very good site for this sort of stuff! Hope this helps. Ciao.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HMO info...I read this book called "The Business Side of Medicine" It really clarified a lot of things. I think that you can order it off the American College of Physician Executives Website.
 
italianlove,
<a href="http://www.publicagenda.com" target="_blank">www.publicagenda.com</a> is an awesome site, thanks for sharing it
-star