Interview Questions @ LECOM ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannaBdoc

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received an interview invite from LECOM (this is my first interview) for November 7th. I was wondering from those that have already interviewed there if you could tell me some of the questions they asked you in the interview...PLEASE. I am a nervous, so any insight would be helpful.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey wannaBdoc..

I have a LECOM interview on Nov. 8th and it will be my first one as well.....I am EXTREMELY nervous!! I noticed you are from ann arbor...i live like 20 minutes from ann arbor :) So you are going to be there a day before me?? Well actually Im leaving Nov 7th because im driving!!

If you look at the interviewfeedback on this site you should get an idea of what the questions will be like. I did interview there last year and from what I have seen the questions posted on this site are similar to last years questions: strengths/weaknesses- specifically what do you need to improve on, how you deal with stress, a conflict you had and how you resolved it, how you have shown leadership while in college, and tell me about yourself types of questions. They can ask whatever they want so there might be some odd ball questions thrown in too. You do have to read an article and sumerize it sometime during the interview. I think they gave us 5 min to read it and write down notes if we wanted to. The article was medically related and was 1-2 pages in legth, can't remember specifically. As far as the setup, it's you and 2-3 interviewers in the room. the length was 30-45 min but it varies person to person. Make sure you know your applications and goodluck!

Relax, your interview will be fine. I interviewed on Oct.24th. I too was very nervous because it was my very first interview. The students and faculty were very friendly. Read the post right above mine. Everything in that post is correct for the most part. My particular group of interviewers were very friendly and seemed to have a genuine interest in finding about you. If I receive an acceptance letter I would definitely accept. I was impressed with the school and the manner in which they handled the interview only made my interest in LECOM stronger.