Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

happytofubear

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have my first OOS interview soon. I was wondering if it is recommended/appropriate to have a small notebook filled with questions in front of me during my interview. The only time I would look at it or open it would be at the end of the interview when I ask questions. Thank you!
 
I have my first OOS interview soon. I was wondering if it is recommended/appropriate to have a small notebook filled with questions in front of me during my interview. The only time I would look at it or open it would be at the end of the interview when I ask questions. Thank you!
most (if not all) schools provide folders with info and notepad or something. you can write your questions in there.
 
I have my first OOS interview soon. I was wondering if it is recommended/appropriate to have a small notebook filled with questions in front of me during my interview. The only time I would look at it or open it would be at the end of the interview when I ask questions. Thank you!

I've done this. Hasn't been an issue. I usually just say, "Mind if I check my notes to see if I asked you all my questions?" when we get to that part of the interview. Nobody has said no.