Interview Season Stress Tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
my advice: go to parties and on first dates. it's fun and will let you practice building rapport with strangers, so it basically counts as interview prep :smuggrin:

Reactions: 1 user
my advice: go to parties and on first dates. it's fun and will let you practice building rapport with strangers, so it basically counts as interview prep :smuggrin:
Using tinder as a medical school prep app

That's a bold strategy cotton

lets see how it works out for him

Reactions: 5 users
Using tinder as a medical school prep app

That's a bold strategy cotton

lets see how it works out for him
I hope we end up going to the same school.

Reactions: 1 user
Bump.

Today I was the person that needed to see this post, to remind myself to stay calm cool and collected throughout this awful process.

Remember friends, the great Dr.Ossler once said, the hallmark characteristic of a good physician is Imperturbability. We must cultivate our abilities to stay calm, and undisturbed by our surroundings. Find inner peace, and approach problems with a cool, rational mind.

Reactions: 3 users
Bump.

Today I was the person that needed to see this post, to remind myself to stay calm cool and collected throughout this awful process.

Remember friends, the great Dr.Ossler once said, the hallmark characteristic of a good physician is Imperturbability. We must cultivate our abilities to stay calm, and undisturbed by our surroundings. Find inner peace, and approach problems with a cool, rational mind.
You're gonna be ok dude! Can't wait for you to get your first acceptance!

Imperturbability friends, the fight is not over yet!

Many of you have gotten interviews, Many have not. Thanksgiving is nearly upon us, and as this fictional deadline approaches you must remember that all is not lost!

If the day of stuffing bird corpses with breadcumbs finds you without an II, fret not! This is an opportunity for you to begin refining your application! Now you have a chance to start thinking about how you can make your app awesome for next year. (even though you probably wont have to)

Start volunteering! Start doing some research! Get out there and be pro-active.

But remember, it isn't over until its over. If Donald Trump can win the election, you can get an interview invite!

Reactions: 3 users