Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j-s

Reaction score
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knows how interviews for schools will work this year?

I've been searching for answers but haven't found anything too helpful...also, Berkeley is doing rolling admissions this year so I was wondering if anyone has heard about how they will be conducting interviews (since they usually hold all of it in one day)?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knows how interviews for schools will work this year?

I've been searching for answers but haven't found anything too helpful...also, Berkeley is doing rolling admissions this year so I was wondering if anyone has heard about how they will be conducting interviews (since they usually hold all of it in one day)?
Currently, Berkeley is performing virtual interviews and have set aside their usual interview day due to the pandemic. Most of the schools that I've heard from are also doing virtual interviews until further notice.

Reactions: 1 user

This link gives the most recent update from all schools to OptomCAS in regards to interviews. It probably wouldn't hurt to contact admissions from the schools you're interested in to see if things have changed since this update!

I applied to both MCPHS and NECO this application cycle and have heard back from NECO so far. They are doing virtual interviews for at least this portion of the cycle!