Interviewing for medical school- please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

potentialdropout

Reaction score
Could anyone point me to resources they used to prepare for their interview? I feel like I have good reasons and experiences to talk about, but in professional settings I am more shy and reserved, and can come off as more serious. I also speak in circles and can ramble. If there are any good mock interview videos or any tips for interviewing for medical school, please leave them here. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Could anyone point me to resources they used to prepare for their interview? I feel like I have good reasons and experiences to talk about, but in professional settings I am more shy and reserved, and can come off as more serious. I also speak in circles and can ramble. If there are any good mock interview videos or any tips for interviewing for medical school, please leave them here. Thanks!
SDN article archive. We have guides for interviewing on the forums. You can rummage the archive here. Lots of videos online.

What are you specifically looking for? Can you go to your career center office?

Reactions: 1 user