Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CaipirinhaQuinho

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received any interview dates for the 2006 incoming class? If there is already a post for this, please let me know.
 
I just got an invite to UTMB today! I am very excited!!! 😀 And I know that some others have received word from UT-Houston, but I think Texas schools are early at everything, so I don't think there's anything to worry about. Good luck!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
by the way, on the tmdsas application, they ask what race and ethinity u are.Ok, so im white caucasian, but international, and dont have a clue what to put. According to them, i need to put international if im not from the states, but thats not a RACE. Any ideas of what i should put?
 
nadica31 said:
by the way, on the tmdsas application, they ask what race and ethinity u are.Ok, so im white caucasian, but international, and dont have a clue what to put. According to them, i need to put international if im not from the states, but thats not a RACE. Any ideas of what i should put?
If you can, just try calling them. That way you lose any chance of confusion on a potentially sensitive topic.