Intraclass dating in dental school? Myth or reality?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slash

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious how much intra-class dating actually occurs in dental school? Please share any stories or experiences you may have had.

Also, why is it that most dental students are good-looking? No, they're not all 9's and 10's, but most are above average to hot. Just an observation.

Members don't see this ad.

Slash said:
Just curious how much intra-class dating actually occurs in dental school? Please share any stories or experiences you may have had.

Also, why is it that most dental students are good-looking? No, they're not all 10's, but most are above average to hot. Just an observation.

It's more incestuous than Waco. Actually, I don't think ver much. I think there's more interclass dating.

I am a third year and there are a few people who are dating within our class. (A professor even made a comment about how surprised he was about how many couples our class produced so I am assuming it isn't common.)

Among the classmates in my year alone (in a class of 105 people):
one couple recently got married
another couple recently became engaged
there are 2 additional couples that have been dating for some time
Also there are at least 2 couples that had been dating prior to dental school and matriculted together.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol. My boyfriend is in my class. We met in school. There are about 2 couples in our class (that I know of).

Slash said:

Also, why is it that most dental students are good-looking? No, they're not all 9's and 10's, but most are above average to hot. Just an observation.

I dated a couple of my classmates and married one of them. Its a nice way to pick a wife that you know can support you.

Slash said:

I've been married to one of my classmates for almost 8.5 years :D One huge perk I might add is the benefits of the DDI (Dual Dental Income) :thumbup: :rolleyes: :D Plus, there was quite a bit of "class-cest" going on in and around my class year at UCONN.

I'm certainly not going to dispute this one! (see my words above) :D

There's lots of dating even between diff years ;)
Older guy, younger gal.

Some goes on at Temple, many had significant others prior to school or were married. I decided to go across the state to Pitt to find my wife.

Temple 2006 said:
Some goes on at Temple, many had significant others prior to school or were married. I decided to go across the state to Pitt to find my wife.
aaawwww! :)

Not that I'm dating anyone at all, but if I am dating someone, it's hard not to be someone in my class.

I remember that each year's incoming class had hotter girls. Every incoming dental student underwent a medical history and dental screening exam. It was great as a junior or senior to get your hands on the fresh-meat and cut to the chase of the matter with some of those incoming hotties....

Do you have any STD's? Are you on birth control? etc. etc...... crude, i know but that's what happened.