Introvert vs Extrovert vet students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Introvert or Extrovert?

• Introvert

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • Extrovert

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
Labrador Retriever :)

Your kindness and adaptability put you on par with America's sweetheart. Named the most popular breed in the United States for the 18th consecutive year, according to the American Kennel Club registration statistics, the Lab shares your love of the outdoors and family time. Gentle, intelligent, and always willing to lend a hand, it's no surprise that you're the pick of the litter.

At work, German Shepherd: The leader of the pack

well that was fun i love quizzes!

Members don't see this ad.

Big introvert here.

I am an INFP (tested as a weak INTP 15 years ago, but the F has blossomed a lot since then).

I am also a 4w3 on the Enneagram, which is a different personality-type system (one I find even more useful as a self-discovery tool)--I highly recommend looking into one or both! The 3-wing adds a bit of an extroversion flavor to my personality (and 4's don't really like to be physically alone even if they always till feel lonely) so a lot of people who meet me through my work/school assume I am extroverted. I am an introvert, though...

Members don't see this ad :)
Should I be concerned that I'm an ENFP? In other words, I share no letters with most vets? It's been a few years since I've taken the test. Maybe I should try again...

I think Dexter would be INTJ-- that's the evil mastermind one!

I'm going to miss Dexter!! While i wait for 9 months... i look forward to Breaking Bad!

I am INFJ, i don't remember what i tested as before during freshman orientation. It says only 1% of people are this?? im special :D haha

I think Dexter would be INTJ-- that's the evil mastermind one!

Squee! I'm INTJ too!

Wait, should I really be getting excited about that? Lol.

I love Dexter - never have I wanted to give huggles to a fictional character this badly, and he doesn't even WANT huggles.

I'm still working on season 2 so no spoilers, guys! :love:

*high fives all the fellow INTJs*

I think there'll be plenty of parties at any vet school you go to. If nothing else, there'll always be extroverts there to host them. But in my experience, 'introverted' doesn't mean 'recluse, misanthrope', just that you value your alone time and need it to recharge, so to speak. Not that you can never be outgoing and party.

I'm still working on season 2 so no spoilers, guys! :love:
Season 4 will rock your socks off. Season 3 will make you want to attach a pillow to your head.

Season 4 will rock your socks off. Season 3 will make you want to attach a pillow to your head.

lol ya i think season 2 and season 4 had the craziest endings that were unexpected up until the VERY end. so amazing.

the writers continue to blow my mind. each season i think they can't top anything else and then they come up with another cool plot idea (all diff from the rest!!)

It said I was a Yorkshire Terrier! I don't much care for this test :mad:

Strong INTJ here - I don't think I had anything below 70%, and my J was 100%. I'm a little inbalanced :D

As I think someone mentioned before, the introvert/extrovert isn't just a question of how shy or outgoing you are. An introvert expends energy from being with others, and draws energy from being alone. Vice versa for extroverts. As an introvert, it's not that I dislike people, it's just that it takes a lot of energy for me to go to a party or just hang out with other people. I need my "alone time" to recharge. :)

I keep hearing about Dexter but haven't caught a single episode yet. Anyone mind filling me in on the premise?

I keep hearing about Dexter but haven't caught a single episode yet. Anyone mind filling me in on the premise?

'Good guy kills Bad guy while discovering more about himself' in a nut shell but it's a lot cooler than that makes it sound.

a serial killer who only kills other serial killers :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Myers-Briggs ISTJ and on the extreme end of the introvert range actually. I know that will shock everyone here on SDN -- me an extreme introvert! Let's just say I have learned well how to hide it in my public persona. I like nothing better than to get home and hole up with my dogs at night! :cool:

Myers-Briggs ISTJ and on the extreme end of the introvert range actually. I know that will shock everyone here on SDN -- me an extreme introvert! Let's just say I have learned well how to hide it in my public persona. I like nothing better than to get home and hole up with my dogs at night! :cool:

Fake it till you make it. That's how I got over my public speaking issues :thumbup: It's wonderful.

Dexter is my LIFE as I wait for all these schools to get back to me, and for classes to start!!!

I am just starting season 3... oh what fun!

Dexter is my LIFE as I wait for all these schools to get back to me, and for classes to start!!!

I am just starting season 3... oh what fun!

I love dexter...I'm still recovering from season 4--by far the best and most eventful season.

Weak INTJ bordering on ISTJ, with the J being the strongest. For the dog quiz, I was a German Shepherd.
Its funny how many of us INTJs there are here. Is it just us internet peeps or vet school population overall?

I am INFJ, i don't remember what i tested as before during freshman orientation. It says only 1% of people are this?? im special :D haha

LOL BlacKAT not only do we have the same username we have the same INFJ personality :thumbup:

LOL BlacKAT not only do we have the same username we have the same INFJ personality :thumbup:

LOL now i REALLY really want to meet you!! where have you been?? i think ive missed seeing you around since we first met back in...oct?!?! well, i'll find out soon if im coming to illinois :D

Just had to chime in and say Dexter season 4=Amazing. I'm going to miss Trinity!

lol so many introverts! so many dexter lovers! i love SDN!

any dexter ppl watch breaking bad? its really super super good those are my 2 fav shows. last season was like SHOCKKKK when *that* person dies

Shush, no spoilers! Call it a pet peeve! I'm already convinced the damn cover for season 3 ruined a fair bit for me!

I'm 1/2 through season 2 and... well, if the husband weren't playing Left 4 Dead 2, I'd so be watching it. In fact, we're getting a PS3 tomorrow, just so we can have the Netflix disk. It's worth it to watch on the TV... 30" computer monitor, or 60" television? Hm. :hungover:

Hijack!

And, I tried to start Breaking Bad back when, but the DVR kept messing up. Now we have better options, and it's on our list, along with Weeds... and Glee...

Another great showtime show is Californication, I am working my way through season 2 as we type. But Dexter is pretty amazing

Man, all of you people have got me thinking I need to start watching Dexter! I just started watching Chuck randomly and I'm pretty obsessed with it at the moment but it probably has something to do with my crush on the main guy and girl... and I'm straight! LOL! :laugh:

While we're on the topic of great shows...I'm gonna plug Arrested Development. For those that haven't heard about it--trust me, it's amazing! :). And it's free on Hulu

Shush, no spoilers! Call it a pet peeve! I'm already convinced the damn cover for season 3 ruined a fair bit for me!

Wasn't really a spoiler. The bad guy gets it in the end in every season, just that particular bad guy was really well played.

i dunno if my comment started the "spoiler" thing but i was talking about breaking bad...not dexter. well, not saying dexter couldnt apply lol both were great last seasons! and either way you will never guess everything that happens!

actually, the trinity thing is kind of false information anyway when u get deep into the story.... so no worries :D, doesnt really mean anything

Dexter and Breaking Bad are the only shows I make sure to watch. Now if only there were two other equally awesome shows that were in between the gaps of those two, so there would be good tv year-round.

I need to re-watch Six Feet Under. After watching Michael C. Hall as Dexter, it will probably be weird to see him again as David.

Dexter and Breaking Bad are the only shows I make sure to watch. Now if only there were two other equally awesome shows that were in between the gaps of those two, so there would be good tv year-round.

I need to re-watch Six Feet Under. After watching Michael C. Hall as Dexter, it will probably be weird to see him again as David.

yessssssss i love these shows but i hate the gaps in between them!!! ahh driving me crazy.

ok change topic for twelvetigers now.... lol