iPad Pro v Surface Pro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, I really only plan on using it for note taking and studying as I still have my 2012 MacBook Pro that works perfectly. So I am definitely leaning towards the 2018 iPad as well. Are you happy with it so far? Obviously classes haven’t started yet so you wouldn’t know for sure haha. Thanks for your help!!
Main reason I went with the Pro over the 2018 was because the pro has more power and will age better. I had an iPad 2 and it did not age well. Became very laggy and slow to use after only a few years of use. I was advised by several people that the 2018 would probably not last me well for all 4 years of vet school.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Main reason I went with the Pro over the 2018 was because the pro has more power and will age better. I had an iPad 2 and it did not age well. Became very laggy and slow to use after only a few years of use. I was advised by several people that the 2018 would probably not last me well for all 4 years of vet school.
That’s a really good point! I’m gonna go to the store today and see what they say but I didn’t even think of that... def don’t want the stress of my technology breaking during vet school haha

Yeah, I was looking for a matte tempered glass on but couldn’t find one for a while. I found one off of amazon today that I’m going to try out. Will report back once I get it!

Also, I just got a case today for my iPad Pro and it’s awesome. Made by a brand called KHOMO. Thought I’d mention it if anyone else is looking!
Did you get the protector yet? How do you like it?

really random question but there's a veterinary student instagram account that I can't remember the name of! she has some posts about how she takes notes on her iPad pro 10.5 and it' been bothering me because I can't remember who she is. Does anyone happen to know who I'm talking about?