Technology iPod Shuffle

Started by Dr.Cait
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.Cait

Awesome Registered User
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I know that this has probably been beaten to death, but I'm considering buying an Apple iPod Shuffle. I'm quite active, and running with a CD player just doesn't happen. I know that the shuffle doesn not skip, and it is great to run with, but I was wondering if you guys think that it is worth the $99.99 that I would spend on it. Also, can you delete songs from it? Thanks!
 
You should definitely get one if you are a runner. I'll be picking it up in a few weeks. I've heard nothing short of greatness from that little wonder. You can delete music from it, you can do whatever. You can even use it as a pen drive. GET IT! 🙂
 
I have one and I love it, well worth the cost. Its much cheaper than the other flash mp3 players and it runs on a 12 hour rechargeable battery not AAAs so you don't have to keep throwing money down the drain on batteries.